Duration of onset is related to patterns of use of cannabis products:
- Using this form of marijuana, active substances such as THC begin to work approximately 5 minutes after smoking or inhaling the vapour. It may also cause marijuana intoxication. This is noted by the users having a good mood, dry throat, red eyes and drowsiness.
- or relieve muscle spasms from multiple sclerosis) using this product, the active ingredient begins to act approximately 30 minutes after spraying through the oral mucosa (note: this form is likely comparable to the cannabis oil product under the tongue). You can collect CBD oil from a CBD shop.
- eating form using this product The active substance will take effect approximately 2-3 hours after eating.
Adverse reactions associated with cannabis use
- Prevalent symptoms such as drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness, dry mouth, anxiety, nausea, affects thinking and intelligence, cough, phlegm, bronchitis (only seen from smoking marijuana)
- Common symptoms such as euphoria, blurred vision, headache
- Rare symptoms such as fainting when standing up, mental symptoms, paranoia, depression, staggering, loss of balance, rapid heartbeat (rarely found if gradually scaled up), Vomiting Diarrhea.
🔸 How to avoid adverse reactions from cannabis
The use of cannabis products after buy from a CBD shop can be considered under the following principles. To avoid adverse reactions
- Start low means start using (an appropriate form of product) in a low dose
- Go slow means gradually increasing the dosage if desired properties are not achieved
- Stay low if the adjusted dose increases slowly until finding the minimum size with properties. Consider that dose is appropriate for long-term use in treating that condition/disease.
What consumers need to know about cannabis-infused foods in the cannabis lockdown.
In general, it is recommended to use the “marijuana leaf” part for cooking. It was found that fresh leaves contain relatively little intoxicant (THC) but contain THCA (tetrahydrocannabinol acid), which does not cause intoxication. However, if THCA is heated from the cooking process, there will be a chance to convert to THC, which, if taken in large amounts of THC, can cause intoxication. The critical factors that increase the number of intoxicating substances in food menus are as follows:
- Heat cooking as explained above
- Heat cooking time If using a long time, the chances of intoxicating substances will increase.
- Components of fat in that type of food. THC is known to be insoluble in water, but it is fat soluble. Therefore, if the marijuana menu is heated, cooked for a long time, and contains fat (such as oil or butter), it will cause that menu to have a higher amount of THC.
- Portion and amount of marijuana used to cook If the fresh leaves are in large quantities or use inflorescences (which already contain a lot of THC) for cooking on high heat / taking a long time to cook will cause a higher amount of THC. Induce motion sickness The heart beats fast, beats hard, etc.
🔸Warning on the use of marijuana
Using marijuana products might cause drowsiness. Therefore, you should not drive a vehicle. And does not work with machinery. Particular caution should also be exercised in patients with the following diseases or conditions:
Psychosis: Use of cannabis in people with pre-existing psychosis. Patients with a concurrent active mood disorder or anxiety disorder are more likely to exacerbate these symptoms.
Heart disease: Marijuana use has been reported to be associated with myocardial infarction.
The liver typically converts the chemical structure of cannabinoids to make them available for elimination from the body. Therefore, in patients with liver disease Cannabinoids may remain in the body make it work more/longer than usual. CBD shop will inform you all side effect.
The first use of cannabis was reported at an early age. Increased risk of developing psychiatric disorders (such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder) with a greater likelihood of onset earlier than usual.
Including women of reproductive age who do not use birth control (or women who are planning to become pregnant): Cannabis use has been reported to increase the chances of having a premature baby. Low birth weight infants and cannabinoids can be found in freshersweb.com.