Email marketing tools play a significant role in enhancing brand visibility and customer engagement. Though many marketing strategies and techniques are now present, some fundamental issues are still prevalent, and it is essential to look into these issues in the initial stages to avoid undesirable situations.
For example, sending a wrong email address, a fraudulent sign-in, or robot intervention are all threats that an email faces in the business. When email validation or verification is not properly done, these issues can be common while using an SMTP service.
Since the SMTP service can send bulk emails to the receiver but cannot get a response from the client’s end, care should be taken in verification and validation. This can also be supported by third parties, which can be integrated with supporting APIs of the respective application.
In simple words, verification and validation in an email is equal to passing data through the regular expression and finding out the integrity level of an email.
Email Verification and Validation APIs
Unlike the normal validation and verification done in an email, an API integrated validation and verification goes deep into the programming concepts and codes and notices the protocols followed. Though the protocol can be designed per the website or user’s requirements, it’s important to understand the API functionality.
An Application Protocol Interface (API) is a set of instructions that create an application. It specifies how all the components in an application can work together and communicate with other applications as well. An API software integrated in an email can help in detecting the most common mistakes that are made.
- Case 2: Certain websites and subscriptions require a particular email account to log in. Some require a business account, while others require a personal account. APIs run sub-searches and other role-based research to understand the type of mail used and give alerts when something is incorrect.
- Case 3: Fraudulent emails and using robots to create traffic and spoil user experience is increasing these days. Special API validation and verification are run to eliminate these interventions and increase security.
Features of API Email Validation
Below are some of the best features of API Email Validation:
- The APIs must be able to work with bulk emails and also be able to respond to real-time emails both on-site and off-shore.
- The APIs must have the ability to trap spam.
- The API designers may not collect any data from any of the inputs that are given and do not apply any further data interpretation or analysis.
- APIs can provide free online services to clarify the user’s issues and answer their queries.
- APIs must not consume much time and should avoid traffic.
- API service providers can provide free trials for their customers and try to provide services at a lower cost.
- IP blacklisting, regularly cleaning up, and domain verification are a few features that APIs services can provide.