Zorb is a huge transparent shear ball, especially used in sports activities. Users can get inside them and ride down from a higher location. They can also use them to walk on water or even play on other flat grounds. Primarily these balls have two openings so that users can get inside and outside the ball.
These balls come in different shapes and size sizes, which may vary according to the user’s size; the ball’s diameter usually lies between 2 – 3 meters. Moreover, it has shocked deserving properties so people would not get hurt using them. However, using them has several advantages; some of them are mentioned below.
What is zorbing
Zorbing is an interesting, adventurous activity. This includes throwing a person from an inclined surface inside a transparent bowl with a dent outside. This kind of adventure activity is mostly done in hilly areas to throw a person downward. Zorb balls are also known as human hamster balls.
- Zorb – Is generally a ball of weight 70 to 80 kilograms and a volume of 13 to 14 meters. It is made up of two-layer spheres differing in size. For security purposes, the outer shell is about twice the inner one. They are placed near each other.
These balls are filled with air so that the distance between their spheres can be filled to access the total elasticity of the ball. While using them, a person is directly placed inside the inner sphere through a single entrance hole, making their adventure complete.
History of zorbing
This ball was invented by a French creator known as Gilles Ebersalt. The first transparent ball was made in 1975, after 15 to 16 years of its invention. It came to take some modern looks and was improved way better than it was first created.
Apart from being an adventurous activity, this sport can be very extreme because no one can control the moment of this invention. While going down a hill might be really difficult for many people. A person inside the bowl cannot even control the movement of this invention. However, the material used while manufacturing them is high quality, which will protect you at any cost.
Pros of performing zorbing activities
- Resist the damage of objects – The outer shells of zorb balls are made up of high-quality material, and the qualities of the material also depend on different manufacturers. High-quality material will never let your ball be damaged from the outside by some small objects like Pebble on roads or stones in hilly areas.
The ball’s outer shell is tense and tight, making them perfect for inflicting damage to every object that comes into contact with it. Visit Kameymall as it is one of the best websites which provides high-quality products. So while running down a hill, you do not have to worry about any kind of damage.
- Does not burst off – Many people think that when the outer shell of these balls gets damaged or they are not able to withstand the force of internal pressure. As a result, the product will be torn apart, which is completely false.
However, as it is already mentioned above, they cannot be damaged from the outside, and in case this happens, then there will be no rupture to move the outside shell of the ball. They will release slowly without being torn apart and shrink their size slowly so that there would be no damage to the person inside them.
- Survivable in every weather condition – These balls are highly adaptive and can almost survive every kind of temperature, whether it is hot or cold. But still, they are capable of getting damaged by extreme climatic conditions. For example, if the temperature is – 25 degrees, then it is possible that your product can be damaged. And on the other hand, if it is too hot, like above 50 degrees, then there is a probability of your product getting damaged.
- Unlock new adventure – For the people who never tried zorbing and are still young, it would be ideal for them to try it because it will provide you with a new experience of having different activities. In addition, this is completely 100 % safe because high-quality materials like PVC are used while manufacturing these products.
However, these products have some limitations for people above 6.5 feet and weighing around 90 kilograms. They are not designed for people with extraordinary height. Although it would be fun to try new activities with a zorb ball, there are many things and different kinds of activities you can do with the help of them. For example, include hydro zorbing, free zorbing, bubble ride, and snow zorbing, or if your activity that you can perform with the help of this product.